Felt backed Parquet Flooring - How to fix?

Hi,

We've just bought felt backed Parquet flooring and are wondering the best way to fix them?

They will be laid on a concrete based that was layed 2 weeks ago.

Should we "seal" the concrete base first then lay the flooring directly on the concrete?

What should we use to "seal" the concrete? I was thinking of using PVA?

What should we use to fix the felt backed Parquet flooring to the concrete?

Best regards,

Jach

Reply to
Jach

This might help. Note the extremely long acclimatisation times!

EricP