Earth in Back Box

Hello, I have just put one of those plastic backboxes into a plasterboard wall. There is no earth terminal. Where do I connect the earth wire to?

Do I just leave it in the back not connected?

thx

Reply to
Oddjob

What are you putting into it? That is the important bit.

Reply to
EricP

It's a light switch for kitchen lights

Reply to
Oddjob

Sleeve the earth as normal and put strip connector on the end. Of course is the switch is metal then put it to the earth tag on the metal switch.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

what is a strip connector? There are no earth points - just plastic

Reply to
Oddjob

Got it - you mean a chocolate block connector

Reply to
Oddjob

You've got it. This stuff

Adam