drill

Want to give my daughter a power drill.

Any thoughts on what/price to spend?

I have a Bosch which is great but rather expensive, have bought a cheaper item previously but the battery did not hold charge. Went for a lithium which is great.

Colin

Reply to
Colin Jackson

Ah, you want TMH. His daughter is well trained and equipped.

x-posted...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

But she uses one of these

No good for rawlplugs.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That's her day job. I thought I recalled you saying she had a full set of handyman-type tools (only in pink), and the knowledge of how to use them.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

That would be _my_ daughter.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Ah! Indeed she did when she went to uni.

Her fiance is quite a capable chap and has inherited some good tools from me when I've upgraded from DIY stuff to pro.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

ISTR an article on here

NT