Cost for flat roof repair

Hi all i have a flat roof on top of my sons bedroom , approx 3m x 4m , this is now leaking into sons bedroom with heavy rain , three drips in centre of bedroom , on inspection the roof looks ok with just 2 cracks in the felting on the edges , also the fascia board is rotten ( 4m ) , had a quote to refelt over the top and replace the fascia board £460 , anyone give me guidance if this is a respectable quote ? i am located in derby

Reply to
emailuser

That's probably about average, but I just re-covered mine by buying the felt rolls and bitumen from my local DIY. Sread the bitumen across the roof with an old broom and unroll the felt over it. Tuck in at the edges or tack into place. Buy some spare because you may well tear some of the rolls at the edges. Total cost well less than 100 quid and a half day's work TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Reply to
kipper