coin/button cell batteries

Is there any difference between the brands i.e. Maxell, Sony, Energizer etc.?

Reply to
sally H

In my experience the big brand names are pretty much the same and all very good.

Don't be suckered into the card or cheap generic ones you see on eBay. I did and found that they lasted around one month in my wife's watch. Binned them and bought a Maxell which is still going strong and I expect to last for a couple of years at least.

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.