Cleaning brickwork

Reply to
Dr Wu

We have splodges of white on our external brick work which I assume is sealant from around the windows although I suspect some is also white paint from the original windows and soffit boards. Is there anything I can get that will remove this, it's pretty well attached and has been there for some years. Merv

Reply to
vrem

Never thought of that I suppose it can be used on external brickwork. I'll have a look. Cheers.

Reply to
vrem

hammer and chisel

Reply to