WTB: Assorted items

I am looking to redo my basement suite in laminate hardwood flooring and also the two rooms in updated carpets( 3 rooms).

Also, looking for a refrigerator that is 60 H-27 W 26 D and this is inches.. I also need to two stoves too..

Also, looking to get a deck built in the back before winter if possible, so I would liek to buy a bunch of 2x4 peices of wood... Also need a dishwasher and a 3x5 kitchen island with cupboards under it..

Where is the best palces to get this stuff or if there is used stuff out there that is cheap prices..

Ths in advance to everyone that can help me..

Reply to
lostconnection

Try here for a refrigerator. I have one in my poolhouse that is 55 x 23 x 23. A quick scan of the refrigerators on this site do not have those exact measurements, but you may find an alternative. Refrigerator only:

Willshak

Reply to
lostconnection