will parking a car on my concrete help keep it from cracking

My neighbor wants to park on my concrete pad and said that would help keep the concrete from cracking more than it has.

Reply to
Lorrie

Sure thing! Hey, I totally understand your concern about your concrete pad and your neighbor wanting to park on it. It's actually a good idea to park a car on concrete as it can help distribute the weight evenly and prevent cracking. However, it's important to keep in mind that if your concrete is already cracked or damaged, it may not be the best idea to park on it as it could cause further damage. It might be best to consult with a professional, who can give you a better idea of the current condition of the concrete and whether or not it is safe to park a car on it. And also keep in mind the weight of the vehicle, heavy vehicles can cause cracks even if they are parked. Hope this helps!

Reply to
HOH_Advisor