Rotating wall section

"RicodJour"> wrote

Thats crazy, man. I'd like to see the otherside, up close and personal, the mechanic of how the thing works. I watched through the glass but couldn't determine how the thing is supported, but it rotates from a central point so there must be some sort of axis/axle or sumfink.

BTW: Apparently the bandwidth throughput on the satellite must be pretty low right now cause that video fired right up with no issues, most unusual. A quick glance at the clock clarifies the notion that 10pm Fri and 7am Sun are the most common times for married couples to have sex. BRB..........

Reply to
Don