Remove Wax from Brick

Oh boy I spilled a bunch of candle wax on the red brick hearth. Anyone know how I can get the wax off before she finds out?

peace dawg

Reply to
Deputy Dumbya Dawg

Scrape off what you can, take a cotton cloth put over the wax and heat with an iron. If your lucky, the wax will be soaked up by the cloth. Rotate the cloth and repeat if necessary.

Good luck

DAC

Reply to
DAC

And be sure the wax doesn't get on the iron.

Reply to
Steve Barker

This also works for getting wax out of carpet.

--Andy Asberry--

Reply to
Andy Asberry