remodel

so now, we are replacing all the plumbing from the upstairs bathroom out, not taking out the old, just adding new. since we changed the whole layout, we have to set all new pipe, crawling under the house, etc. no real problems so far, just the usual icky stuff associated with this type of project. i should clarify that "upstairs" is still on ground level....no water all day today, half a day yesterday. when uncle ralph said to turn ithe water on yesterday when he was finished welding, installing and such, he had forgotten to shut off the newly installed sink valves, funny stuff and me without a video camera. [darn it, could have been you tube, here i come!! ]

Reply to
Rose