outline codes

I'm having a hard time getting my estimating system to match my accounts payable system.

Is there a standard set of codes out there for different costs?

Right now I'm using my custon project WBS codes, but I'm looking for a standard.

Also, is there a system or standard for materials coding? For example is there a special code that I can apply to all HVAC materials, so that I can look them up later and run reports?

Reply to
Matt M.

CSI codes work well.

Reply to