Looking for some expert estimators with strong opinions

I'm a co-founder at

working to build a cloud-based estimate too= l that is easy to use, customizable, and accessible on your mobile device. = I would love to get a small group of experts to weigh in on features that w= ould be most important to them, pain points in their existing process, and = dream features. If you had some interest in sharing your thoughts and opini= ons, please reply here or email me at snipped-for-privacy@ezgc.co. The only thing I can o= ffer in exchange is free access to our first beta release and the satisfact= ion of helping to build what should be a really useful tool.

Reply to
colin