lennox ultra sx80 blower runs all the time

Just noticed the furnace blower will not shut off. I have placed the thermostat into the off position, but it keeps running. I have also cycled the power to the furnace off and on. The minute power comes back the blower starts up again. I'm not sure what to look @ next. Is it the thermostat? Thoughts?

Reply to
Anonymous