Latest threads in House Cleaningshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

England: "Bath Cream"
hi, I moved to England a few months ago and see in the supermarket a lot of "Bath Cream". There is also bath foam, and shower gel? can anyone tell me what the use of it (bath cream) is? is it more of...
1
1

Original meaning of CLR
I've heard lately on the radio, particularly Paul Harvey that CLR stands for Calcium, Lime and Rust. I say that it originally stood for Calcium, Lime Remover. Does anyone else remember this?
6
6

Award winning home business
Believe it or not there are actually a few legitimate home-based businesses out there. Check it out for yourself and see what you think. (Don't forget to save to your favorites list)

Fabric conditioner (Lenor Summer Breeze) smells funny and chemical - not 'summer breeze'
Hi Just wondered if anyone has experience of this? When I first bought the 2 'conc' cartons of Lenor Summer Breeze, they smelt great, and the clothes coming out of the machine also smelt 'like the...
2
2

Re: Odor problem from Air Conditioner
A/C odors usually occur when the unit is first turned on: not after a few hours. The odor is usually caused by algae growing on the coils. The coils need be kept clean, of course; but beyond that,...

Cleaning horizontal mini blinds.
Later this month, as part of a lead paint abatement procedure, I will have to remove and clean 32 sets of heavily soiled, horizontal mini blinds. I will have two days to accomplish the task. At this...
6
6

Poll: Who else uses mesh filters in sink and shower drains?
We use the mesh strainers in kitchen sinks to catch any food residue from washing dishes (I don't soak dishes in still water) and in the tub drain to catch loose hair during showers. I have a next...
20
20

Table Top Steam Press, are they better than regular clothes irons?
I hate to iron and I noticed this type of product Its called a table top steam press. anyone tried one of these? Do they really make ironing clothes faster and less work?
4
4

Window Cleaning solutions.
I've tried the homemade kind, they all call for a small amount of dishwashing detergent. I think that this causes the film that's left on the glass. Does anyone have a NON-STREAKING recipe? Or better...
3
3

How to Remove Fabric Softener Residue from Washing Machine?
Header says it all. I guess I could scrub it off the agitator with hot water but is there a better way? I'd like to dump something (?) in the tub and run it through a cycle and end up with a clean...

Does This Sound Familiar?
**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at **** Tired of paying babysitters? Take a look at Team2Succeed! We provide excellent on-line training and a great support team. We also provide a free website....

Cut glass
Hi there, I don't know if I'm in the right ng, but I have a question. I have a glass chess set someone gave me. When I opened it and brushed it off, I found there were miniscule glass splinters in the...
3
3

Perspiration odor remedy?
I seem to recall this subject posted here before, but can't remember the advice given... My son has noticed his shirts having a lingering odor after laundering. I'm looking for a remedy that doesn't...
7
7

Re: Laundry Aficionados!
I buy all white, all cotton bath, hand and wash cloths. Laundry always is washed in hot water, Tide HE, Borax and bleach. My towels and hand towels always are great .....but the wash cloths turn gray....
1
1

Re: washing clothes
[On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:38:20 GMT, "kimberlycards" wrote:] Leaving wet clothes in the washing machine is also bad for the machine itself. It's better to promptly remove the clothes and then air out...
2
2