Fabric protector

We bought a new living room set. I am considering to protect couch and loveseat. Our cat starts to scratch side of couch already. My major concern is how to protect fabrics. Scotchguard would protect them but Home Depot does not carry Scotchguard.

I am wondering what do you use/recommend to protect your couch for spilling your soft drink.

Satoshi

Reply to
Satoshi