Where to find mop with netting?

Before we met, hubby purchased a mop with a telescoping handle and a net head (the head was made from polyester/ nylon netting - like the little balls you use with liquid soap in the shower) that was great for cleaning tubs and showers. You didn't have to bend down to clean the tub, or stretch up to clean the tiles and walls.

He bought it at our city's Annual Fair/ Show in the showgrounds exhibition hall.

The netting has worn out completely now, and I want to replace it. There is nothing about the manufacturer's name on the handle or the product at all, except "Made in Italy".

Can anyone direct me to a supplier?

Thanks. I really hate to clean bathrooms.

Reply to
Lazy