Steam Cleaner

I want to purchase a handheld steam cleaner.

There are quite a few on the market (UK). Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks

Reply to
ChrisB

Chris:

critical. Below 280 deg F. and it's pretty much of a make noise. It won't remove severe baked on crud.

I do know commercial kitchens hire cleaning services who come in with big industrial steamers and take it all off.

You might do an internet serach and see what comes up. I like epinions for feedback from people who've bought various appliances.

That being said, I did get a Sharper Image one for $20 u.s., and it sure looks pretty in the box. 2005 will see VAST changes in my cleaning schedule. Ha.

;-) Joan

Reply to
jes

Thanks Joan - yes, I have been trawlling the web all day trying to get reviews but very few around, particularly for the newer machines.

Will keep trying...

Reply to
ChrisB

Polti Vaporetto - excellent machine - my wife likes it - she has used it for years.

Ted R

Reply to
Ted Richardson

Yes, I saw that one but think it's a bit too big. I haven't really got room to store it. I'm really more interested in a very good quality handheld.

Reply to
ChrisB