Recycling bins

just a follow up to my question a couple of weeks ago, i had been looking for a recuycling bin to go in my kitchen but something that had compartmenst for different recyclables, i found a web site called

, i got a brilliant bin and great service

regards

Brutus

Reply to
Brutus Gold

More than three weeks ago you posted to another group asking for link for a good recycling bin. Ignoring advice about a good brand, you said you wanted a website. That was at 10:35 PM on a Saturday.

At 9:19 AM the following Monday you described the very nice recycling bin you had bought from a very nice website. Did you order it on a Sunday and receive it the same day?

Your post drew a reply from someone who had seen your post and decided to order a bin from the same website. Hers didn't arrive until the next day, but she was still enthused.

Now are you saying that more than a week after you received the wonderful bin from the wonderful website, you posted a message here asking where you could buy one? Are you recycling?

Choreboy

Reply to
Choreboy

So much so that she spammed the newsgroups too, er, no, that was BEFORE she bought the bin! Don't you just hate sneaky spammers?

Reply to
Dawn

OK i hold my hands up! and apoligise

Reply to