Pink Shirt

Hi

A red teeshirt got mixed up in a wash and I now I have a pink shirt (used to be white). Is there anything I can do to make it white again? It's 100% cotton.

Would bleaching help? Is there a product I can buy that could remove the dye? (I live in the UK)

Thanks

Luke

Reply to
lwhitmore

Bummer. Try bleach or Oxy Clean.

Reply to
Latosha Washington

If bleach or Oxy Clean doesn't work, try looking in the dye section of your local Walmart, grocery store, etc. They usually sell a product that (allegedly) will remove the dye. I don't think it worked for me, but it might work for you.

Good Luck----

Donna

Reply to
Donna in Texas

Bleach will help--be careful using this. You can also try OxiClean (or any similar product) which is less harsh on the fabric. Sunshine will bleach too, although perhaps a bit less effective.

Reply to
Phisherman

Thanks everyone - good old household bleach solved the problem.

Reply to
lwhitmore