Hair dye problem

Hi there

My wife got some hair dye - a drop - on our bedspread - like a cotton fabric.

How can I get this out of there without ruinning bedspread?

Thanks for your help.

Jacques E-mail; snipped-for-privacy@globetrotter.net

Reply to
Jacques Lorrain

Hi Jacques

You probably won't!

However, here is something my late wife did eons ago when the same thing happened to her.

She has a pressure cooker, put a little water in it and placed it on the stove. When it was up to temp, she removed the weight from the top and centered the stain over the nozzle where the weight was, moving it around a little every few minutes.

It removed about 80% to 90% of the stain. Then she used an UGLY Stick to cover the stain. An UGLY Stick is a type of white paint stick I think. Someone else may know what it really is!

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

Wow quite an interesting procedure.

Many Thanks

jacques

Reply to
Jacques Lorrain

Hi Jacques,

Take a look at

where there are a few solutions, depending on the type of dye.

Hope this helps

Reply to
DrClean