Original Bissel Little Green Machine

Hey there

I have an old Bissel little green machine, the original model. The plastic cleaning solution tank is cracked and I cannot find a new one anymore. I just discovered that a 1 liter soda bottle with the wide mouth is the same eize as the opening on the tank, and the dispenser hardware and screw cap will work on the bottle. I just wanted to share this for anyone with an old model and a cracked tank so you dont have to go buy a new one.

Joe

Reply to
jbarus