Microfiber, cleaning revolution??

Has anyone tried Tergo Microfiber cloths? They are truly amazing you have probably heard of them or even tried them.

I picked up a couple generic microfiber cloths from Wal-Mart but they were crap. A friend lent me a cloth she used and it was made by a company called Tergo in Sweden. The thing worked like magic and I did not want to give it back!

All you do it use hot water, wring it out and it cleans better than any chemical product! I ordered mine from

they carry a full line of microfiber products.

Check them out you will never be buying Windex, Pine-Sol or any other cleaning chemical ever again!

Reply to
Nic