lint on sweater

Any idea how to get a lot of lint off of a sweater. I have tried rewashing, just loading in the dryer etc. Lint brush didn't work. thanks. Sue in PA

Reply to
SRubin5190

You might have to do it manually. Next time you are watching a good, long movie, sit down with your sweater, some duct tape or a lint roller, and a disposable razor or a small scissor to get the pilling off. And then be really proud of yourself for finishing the task!

-Oldylocks

Reply to
Oldylocks

Does anyone know of some URLs on 'as seen on TV' investigations? I've seen various 'lint shavers' that seem somewhat appealing. Do these work at all? I *know* that a brush or roller isn't going to defoliate my sweater. Maybe a shaver would do the job?

Reply to
Frogleg

I don't have any urls for what you're looking for, but I bought a lint shaver for less than $10 years ago, and it worked very well for me.

Nan

Reply to
Nan

I gave my lint shaver to Goodwill recently. A cheap disposable razor works faster and every bit as well.

I don't have any urls for what you're looking for, but I bought a lint shaver for less than $10 years ago, and it worked very well for me.

Nan

Reply to
Windy

If you go to a fabric store, singer makes a shaver type thing that has a tortoise colored handle and a gold mesh blade. It works great and is just a few dollars. You may need more than 1 for a lot of lint like it sounds like you have.

Reply to
The Data Rat