I'm Sick Of Trying To Clean Myself

my house is a mess. fighting the beast has become a mute point. it's too much for me to handle now -- it's time to get the pros involved...so i'm entering this contest on ziddio.com i found to have the crew from style network's show "Clean House" come fix up my home. this should be a slam dunk for me -- all i have to do to win is submit a video of my house showing why it's the messiest house...for me, that isnt even a challenge. i dare any of you to try to compete with my mess! hehe

Reply to
berg

LOL- if I could find the camera I just might do that...........hope you win..........I understand the frustration--- God bless\\huggles me

berg wrote:

Reply to
joyfulheart(Marilyn Christine)

you should totally enter....you must be messier than me, at least i know where my camera is! this is one of the videos some already used to enter:

pretty mess....think you could beat her?

Reply to
berg