How wash clay from clothes..

Hi Michael

I don't think it comes out! But it does lighten over time.

Ever since I moved down here to mire in the Red Clay. I ruined many clothes before I found out it just don't come out.

On the bright side though. I now have a LOT of clothes that are designated for working in the mud. You can't miss them, they are permanently stained with the Red Clay, hi hi.....

TTUL Gary

"Piedm>This is a southern question. How does one remove red clay soil stain from a

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.

This is a southern question. How does one remove red clay soil stain from a pair of blue jeans? Michael

Reply to
Piedmont

I live in Piedmont, NC (could easily be known as Red Clay, NC). I've tried different ways to get that awful red clay out of my kids clothes for years! Nothing seems to work. The elementary school here finally dug up their playground and put down several inches of new soil and sand trying to do something about the numerous complaints from parents about ruined (red clay stained) clothes.

As Gary said, the stains do lighten over time. We finally decided to make sure the kids play outside in old/play clothes rather than anything they might wear out.

noname

Reply to
noname