cat urine

Recently I was searching the internet for some cleaning products to help my family deal with cat urine issues. I read John's post regarding the Proklean product. I was curious so I paid them a visit I initially did not purchase but was intrigued by the large number of customer's that claimed success with these products.

We spend some time reviewing the numerous feedback emails that they claimed they had received. I was intrigued due to the fact that I had also used quite a few of the products that the other shoppers had pointed out in their feedback as being ineffective. The more we read the more it became apparent that there must be fire if there is smoke.

I visited some of their competitors and asked for a copy of the product instructions prior to purchasing. Most refused, only Proklean would readily provide instructions. Their instructions are clearly posted on their website and are easily to navigate.

We finally decided to try this product and want to thank John for steering us in the right direction. When it comes to cleaning products anybody can claim anything they want. The bottom line is whether the products actually work.

Proklean is definitely a performer. We followed their cleaning tips, located the urine and with a couple of quick sprays the cat urine odor was removed.

I called them to inquire why they didn't advertise and the staff politely responded "We don't have to, our products actually work"

Thanks again John

Reply to
susanbethlawrence