Dull bathtub

We're remodelling our bathroom and decided not to replace the tub. I gave it a good clean and it looks pretty good, but the surface is dull in some areas.

I know there are kits (like Zap Restorer) to recondition porcelain tubs like this. Has anyone used one? If so, were you happy with the results?

Any other suggestions for making my bathtub nice and shiny again?

TIA

Anny

Reply to
Anny Middon

I don't know where you are but in Australia you can get them resprayed fairly cheaply.

Reply to
Viviane

"Viviane" verbositized:

Same here for folks not adept at handyman type work.

The average cost of refinishing a bathtub is slightly more than the cost of a new tub.

If your remodeling, it's cheaper to go with a new tub!

If your not remodeling, it's cheaper to go with a resurfacing job.

TTUL Gary

Reply to
Gary V. Deutschmann, Sr.