Chimney breast removal

Hi all The chimney breast was removed last year , but at that time due to time restrictions , the concrete on the ceiling i.e. where the chimney breast stood in the groundfloor was not removed ( my neighbour who had his chimney breast removed also had not done that he said )

This concrete was strong and I put plasterboard and plastered it ,

All fine , now I have paper cracks exactly where the concrete was before , I asked the builder , he says , its only the plasterboard not sticking to the concerte

What is your suggestions , I am thinking of called the council site inspection and get their opinion and make necessary modifications

Has any one has similar issues ?

Reply to
Anonymous