Wow.

Amazing.

It hit home today when I saw a taxi from New Orleans driving down the road in Houston Texas.

First I thought "damn that must have been one hell of a bill for a cab ride"

Then I thought, "hey wow, bureaucracy and stupid rules aside, he could have gotten a Houston cell phone, posted it on the car, procured a key map of the city, and gone into business here."

Finally I thought, "in a mandatory evacuation, if you're poor and not really skilled in much, being a cabbie is one of the best jobs you could have."

Reply to
Adam Weiss

Adam,

That's why you should watch this