VillaNM finally posted by UNStudio

Though the project took forever to build and the owner made unbelievably bad decisions along the way, UNStudio finally found a few publishable photos for their "projects" page. There are no interior shots yet because the interior finishes still aren't complete.

Anyhow there is still lots to do on this project. As mentioned, the interior is still a ways away and the entire exterior landscaping needs to be dealt with. Also, the owner hired some hotshot landscape designer to design a pool and deck terrace which will further delay the completion of the project.

Nonetheless, most of you last saw images of the house when it was still just a skeleton wayyy back in 2004

Pierre Levesque

Who wrote the copy?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Some Dutch dood. Either Ben Van Berkel himself or maybe the lead designer Olaf Gipser or the US "consultant" Roemer Pierik

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

It's begging for a parody, but I haven't got the time... I keep wanting to see a view from the 'rear'.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Don't you get a credit?

3D Peruna

Only if it gets published. That's their own website and therefore only their "people" are listed. My agreement calls for a construction management credit along with the under the general contractors. So chances are that I will only get credit if it gets published in a construction based magazine or in the high ends like Architecture, Architectural Record and the other Architort rags

Reply to
Pierre Levesque