taxes

I bought a book. It claimed it was about rocks. Scant few pages in (wading past I'll not detail what manner of dreck) I get to the geological justification for progressive taxation.

Reply to
gruhn

"The rocks say unequal taxation is good"? I'd have thought it never circled back around to that.

Reply to
gruhn

"gruhn" wrote in news:BJope.91$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

Rocks, amorphous Rocks, igneous Rocks, metamorphic Rocks, sedimentary Rocks, stupid as a box of

Sounds to me like a psychosis-level auditory hallucination, if the rocks are "telling" this clown that sort of stuff...

Reply to
Kris Krieger