Speaking of uber Treehouses

Very nice. I also really like the little German one too. Two of those (maybe 90deg. from each, with an enclosed mini conservatory at the juncture) in a slightly bigger tree-- one for living/working/cooking/entertaining; and the other for washing/etc. and sleeping/etc. ;) -- and I'd be happy.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Til a herd of rabid bullsquirrels had enough of your squatting and threw you overboard. heh

Reply to
creative1986

I would invite them in, give them antibiotics for rabies and then, when they were feeling a little better, throw a bullsquirrel party!

Reply to
glomerol