Rosalie Bak, Designer

It is hard to think of coming up with a totally new but endearing doll, but she did it (and other interesting things):

Rosalie Bak, Netherlands:

++

What are the other objects? I gather one's a carafe, and another a "heartwarmer"(?)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I really like the anatomical heart carafe. Her ideas about exploring the minimal and existing reality of anatomical subjects is endearing. Of course, I'd like to see the carafe/decanter, see how it sits on a surface (although it would be interesting if it could hang up on a vertical surface...By looking at the carafe, I realized how close to a carafe a bagpipe is . I only got the info on her work second hand fro visiting Filip Stojanovski's Razvigor website (he is always bringing up something and someone interesting)

Reply to
++

I had the same image.

I only got the info on her work second hand fro

One thing leads to another on the web...Filip is part of an anti-fascist forum of some kind...I'm wary of fascism so I take a peek...people on that forum are supporting a 'libertarian' congressman named Ron Paul for President...

...who is apparently quite willing to allow the states to restrict women's access to abortion...Now I'm really confused.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

can Ru Paul be far behind?

Especially since Filip has been involved in women's rights issues since his high school job with Soros. Of course, everyone has his theoretical glitches. Filip's is the addictive game he invented in which virtual people get shot dead with arrows (but note that yo can be a male or female archer...)

Longbow (shame on you, everyone!) is here:

++

hehe.. I did the same double-take on the name.

Excepting those with 'infallibility's (power), of course.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich