Re: ???? AM I A CROOK ????

???? AM I A CROOK ????

> We here in the UAW

Probably so, yeah.

Reply to
gruhn

"MUST" is so emphatic. "ONE YEAR" is so arbitrary. The first is like "this is so completely obvious" and the second is "well... we'll make something up."

Reply to
gruhn

something

I agree gruhn, "ONE YEAR" is 4 quarters, and looks arbituary. However, the out-going CEO will have a vested interest in replacing himself with a fella who will perform for 4 quarters.

Why 4 quarters, well poop, the 4th derivative of sin x = sin x, and derivatives are calculated over the quarter, does that sound like I know what I'm talking about? If not I will invent better sounding reasons...I brought up 2 kids I'm good at that :-). Happy Happy Ken S. Tucker

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

On 23 May 2005, Don wrote

Only if they were buried under a tree.