Ping Pierre

Pierre.......do you know of anybody in the NYC that is hiring interns?........a friend of mine's niece just graduated from Princeton and is job hunting, so I told her I'd ask around.

I'd hat to be a grad just coming out of school these days.

Reply to
P. Fritz

Dang is it intern season already??? There's work to be found though I don't know of any specific firms. I'll send out a "is your firm looking for interns?" email to my NY friends who work in larger firms... interestingly, almost all my architecture friends now have their own small firms like many of us alt.architecture denizens...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque, AIA

interestingly,

Thanks.

Reply to
P. Fritz

"Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven."

RicodJour