Look for retail floor planning software

It is for design of retail floor planning. I have traditional stores for selling stationery products. Floor space of each store is not big. Most of stores have 1000-3000 square footage per store. I need a software (free or commercial) to help me the layout of shelves, register desks and walls. It able to calculate usage of the space etc.

Reply to
eyeatbay