Introducing ourselves as the manufacturers of Granite Articles

Dear Group Members,

We herewith take this great opportunity to introduce our company as one of the most leading Manufacturer and Exporter of specialized granite items like Fountains, Flower Vases, Urns, Columns, Balustrades, Ball, Birdbath, Bowls,Table, Planters, Wash Basins, etc.,

We are specialized in making any round object in Granite up to 140 cm in diameter we can also produce up to 200 cm dia with height less than 35cms.

Please visit our web site

We would be more glad to share more information with you, so please do not hesitate to write to us, you can send email to snipped-for-privacy@universalgranites.com , snipped-for-privacy@vsnl.com or snipped-for-privacy@universalgranites.com

With kind regards,

Juzer Siamwala.

Contact Nos.

Juzer 9282112752 Murtuza 9282110752

Universal Granites, Attapalayam Village (Gnayaru Panchyat), Orakkadu Post, Sholavaram, Chennai-600067. INDIA. Mobile : +91 9282112752 Mobile : +91 9841049752

UG