Holy crap.

You have to watch the video.

or this

Night_Seer

That thing is awesome. I read their potential uses and thought they all lacked a little creativity. Afer reading it a much better use came to mind. I'll call it the Device to Render Ultimate Noggin Kontrol (D.R.U.N.K.), also referred as the "Drunk Chick Steering Wheel". Strap that baby on when your (girlfriend/wife/chick you just met) has had one "too many". Any of you who have had to handle a drunk girl out of a bar/party will understand the assistance this handy little device could render. Just drive her out like an RC racer.

Reply to
Cato

Night_Seer wrote in news:42f3bb2e$0$18650$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sunsite.dk:

"This sort of electrical stimulation is known as galvanic vestibular stimulation, or GVS. When a weak DC current is delivered to the mastoid behind your ear, your body responds by shifting your balance toward the anode. The stronger the current, the more powerful its pull. If it is strong enough, it not only throws you off balance but alters the course of your movement."

So humans DO have an electrical sense. A "6th sense" so to speak. So much for the naysayers

- Kris

Reply to
Kris Krieger