GrandTradition.net Renovation!

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Powered by FeedBurner

Reply to
Aesthete

Must be some kind of forgotten grammar....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

The more we know, the more we find out how much we don't know...

3D Peruna

Or how much we've forgotten (as a race). I'll have to make a point to get to that small liberal arts college's museum in the near future. Thanks for the link.

RicodJour

The idea that the cool white model of antiquity is wrong has been around for over twenty years, if memory serves. What I didn't know was that NBC had their own private army way back then...

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

It was posted as more of a jab at the OP. Just poking fun at his idea of "tradition."

Reply to
3D Peruna

Still. I'd wear the yellow suit if I got to be close to Tina Fey....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich