Contradiction between modern and ancient architecture

I've seen several posts or blogs talking about modern and ancient architecture. The theme is to criticize the modern architecture design. They even use the phrase "architectural myopia". In my opinion, we should look on sth in multi-perspective way, less prejudice. No matter modern or ancient, they have characteristics to be worth appreciating. Acturally, modern architecture is not as bad as they think. Modern architecture like Galaxy Soho, Wangjing SOHO, Guangzhou Opera House, etc. are amazing.

Reply to
Guangzhou Frontop