$374 million USD contract for design work and construction "prep" ????

Jayziss.

Somebody has waaaay to much money.

creative1986

That's only ~7%. Architects traditionally charge 10-15% for design.

RicodJour

$10bil,and thats just for the design, right? I understand the construction costs for a state of the art carrier goes for about $100bil these days. And yes of course, the rule of 8 applies. Do the arithmetic. I've also heard that the costs for 7 of the US's carriers is $1 bill per day. Warrin' ain't cheap.....

Reply to
creative1986