Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

can you smell a freon leak from the refrigerator? (2023 Update)
I smell an odor this morning that is similar to chrysanthemums,a but pungent, and strongest near the refrigerator, which is old.
1
1

Fine-tuning Your RCA/Whirlpool Gas Oven Pilot (2023 Update)
Does anyone know where the pilot adjustments are for a RCA/Whirlpool built-in oven, model# HG 295P?
1
1

Fixing the LH Error Code on Your GE Dishwasher (2023 Update)
I have a ge dishwasher and it is reading lH where the water temp is usually reading what is theis code
1
1

Amana washer commercial heavy duty belt burnt off . What could be the cause? (2023 Update)
Model #DLW330RAW. Serial #10626773AG (2002.) New seal 2yr ago
1
1

DIY Troubleshooting Tips for an Electric Oven That Takes Too Long to Preheat (2023 Update)
Kenmore model #911.92712020 electric oven takes 35 minutes to preheat, broil component works. I have changed the heating element before, but at that time it was not heating at all. I've checked and...
1
1

when was the aeg lavamat 61300 introduced (2023 Update)
No further details provided
1
1

How to Troubleshoot a Washing Machine That's Not Using Fabric Conditioner During the Rinse Cycle (2023 Update)
On a rinse the washing machine is not using the fabric conditioner. How to fix this?
1
1

How to Troubleshoot a FEF365BGWC Frigidaire Range with a Door Open, Lock On, and F1 Code Flashing (2023 Update)
Frigidaire range FEF365BGWC door open, lock on, F1 code flashes. Door switched pushed holding CANCEL control for about a minute results in F1 flashing and a beeping sound. Lock stays on.
1
1

What size is my Kenmore refrigerator model 253.54669400?
No further details provided

How many cubic feet in my kenmore refrigerator model 253.72242200?
No further details provided

samsung front load gas dryer drum does not spin. dryer panel lights up and good to go. timer works but will not start the machine to dry.
works but does not respond to start button. the drum does not rotate, but can manually turn either way Is this a belt problem or something else? Is this something that I can tackle myself?

How do I move a fridge in cold weather, with water dispenser
No further details provided

electronic ignitor sparks on caloric prestige series gas stove, need fix or manu
Stove is 23 years old and back left burner starting sparking all by itself, I can't find manual to see how to stop/reset ignitor.

Samsung DC68 elctric dryer buzzing coming from control panel and drum won't turn
Purchased new Samsung electric dryer and after 1 1/2 yrs of heavy use here is the problem: Control panel lights up sounds like its going through start cycle first the chime then, click then just a...

the temperature of the Fridge depend on food loading in the Freezer
1- The technician told .my Mom, she loaded too much foods in freezer so that the fridge not working properly 2- Symtom: the freezer is too cold but the fridge going to red mark 10. C
1
1