Latest threads in Appliancesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

whrilpool supreme gas dryer turns itself off for no apparent reason then back on.
when we go to dry clothes the dryer turns on and seem to be normal then out of nowhere it decides to turn itself off. Sometimes when I'm trying to figure out what's going on I can feel it trying to...

trying to locate flexible hose that connects from Franke little butler insta hot water dispenser to faucet
I have a Model HT 200 Franke little butler insta hot water dispenser. The plastic coupling that fits on the unit and has a flexible "rubber" hose that goes to the faucet is broken. I am trying to find...
4
4

diagram of sears dishwasher door 665.15662992
Everything is back together except one piece...
4
4

our 30 cup stainless steel water heater has the indicator light go on and off. also the power cord gets very hot. is this a thermostat pr
No further details provided
8
8

ge triton xl dishwasher Water Doesn't Drain After Cycle
Water doesnt drain. I've checked the drain hose to the garbage disposal and its clean. I think when it should be draining it is making a humming noise.

How much R134a do you put in a sub zero 550 refrigerator and also the freezer
No further details provided
2
2

I have stove top 3 wire 120/208 240 volt. is this 110 or 220?
I have it plugged into 110 and takes forever to heat up, is this the problem? Dan
12
12

What causes the pully to freeze up and not turn the belt?
The Swamp Coolers belt will stop turning and the pulley will freeze. What is the cause? Is the belt too tight?
2
2

on a ge dryer model DBXR463GD1WW what is the hottest setting
No further details provided
2
2

I received a refrigerator delivered upside down, and now it will not cool.
I received a refrigerator delivered upside down. And now it will not cool. I at first plugged it in shortly after I received it. But as it was not cooling after several hours I unplugged it and let it...
2
2

Power went out on range after a small pop. Display, range, and oven
My wife called and told me our kenmore (around a 2004 model) went out. Display, range, everything. I checked the plugs, breaker, and even did the plug and replug. None of those worked. Any...
2
2

inline fan duct
I need to instal a new microwave-hood. It will need an inline duct fan to reach outdoors. Is it possible to wire the inline fan to the microwave fan.
2
2

to which water line should i connect the dishwasher
to which water line should i connect the dishwasher
2
2

Require schematic diagram bosch HBN 131550 oven
Hi Guys, Can anyone point me to where I might be able to get a Circuit Diagram for my Bosch Oven HBN 131550. I have searched for hours and still no luck.
2
2

Maximize Your Kitchen Space: How to Determine the Size of Your Kenmore Refrigerator (2023 Update)
I have a Kenmore 253.52634200 refrigerator. Could you tell me what size it is? Thank you!
8
8