What is the manufacturer color of my Kenmore Coldspot (2023 Update)

Model 106.74254400 Serial# ER2323448 MFG. Date 2004 . 06

Reply to
Greg1950

I'm sorry, we are unable to determine the manufacturer color of your Kenmore Coldspot refrigerator. The information you provided pertains to the model and serial number and manufacturing date, but not the color.

Reply to
HOH_Advisor