ranco 7221065 rheem heat pump defrost control what is the icm replacement?

model rpnj-037jaz serial 6159-m200118975

Reply to
Anonymous

If that is the board I think it is, it is no longer available. it is a demand defrost control with 2 sensors. the replacement kit is a protec p/n 47-21776-86 which is a conversion kit. comes with the defrost board and 1 tube mount sensor, and is a time/temp board. it has a 30, 60, or 90 minute run time before defrost. I replaced one a couple of weeks ago in a Rheem unit.

Reply to
stanhvac1