I am looking to install a new Gas/Electric L.P. 4 ton Package Unit

which one is the best and what should I look for???

Reply to
Home owner

The best would be a Lennox. Trane also is a good choice. The only thing you really need to look for is a qualified HVAC contractor with references, Licensed and insured by the state and local agency. Get at least three quotes. I can't say this enough****Cheaper is not always the best!!! Go to youtube and check out some of the viedo's on havc bad installs if you want to see some nightmares.

Reply to
stanhvac1