I have the older style portable washer/dryer. I would like to know if one could build a stack stand so the dryer remains stationary?

I am looking for instructions on how to build a stack stand for the older model portable top loading washer and dryer? I have limited space for these machines and not much money, so I would like to build the stand. If anyone has instructions on how I would go about putting one together, that would be great!

Reply to
ellen