What kind of outlet is this?

Stephanierunning's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Stephanierunning in  Energy » Electrical » Wiring

This is our only outdoor outlet! I want to plug lights in but this is the only think we have. Can I buy a converter for it?
click to open the full size version of the image

Answer by homeowners

This is a 6-15P socket. It's rated for 250V, so be careful about what you plug in there, check the voltage first.

Here is an example of the plug for it: https://www.homedepot.com/p...

blog comments powered by Disqus