What comes to mind when you think of the orange Home Depot 5 gallon multi-purpose bucket?

I'm drawing blanks. Are you trying to suggest something? I sincerely hope it's something family / office safe ...

Reply to
homeowners

No further details provided

Reply to
Anonymous

I think of Firehouse Subs which sells 5 gallon pickle buckets with leak-proof lids for $2.00 of which, 100% is donated to local charities. HD buckets are 8 bucks with lids that leak

Firehouse Subs, Subs are good too

Reply to
Anonymous